Trimble Positions 10.0.1 for ArcPad 10 with compatibility for ArcGIS 10.1
- Trimble GPS Analyst is Not Supported/Compatible with ArcGIS 10.1.
- Trimble Positions fully supports ArcGIS 10.1 and users are encouraged to migrate towards this new platform.
- Trimble Positions FAQ is located on our Seiler Mapping Support website for Trimble Positions for ArcPad 10 FAQ.
- This FAQ will explain how to upgrade from GPS Correct/GPS Analyst to the Trimble Positions Suite for those that are using ArcPad 10 with ArcGIS 10.1.
There are 2 parts that make up the Trimble Positions Suite for ArcPad 10:
1. Trimble Positions Desktop Add-in 10.1.1 for ArcGIS 10.1 (think of this as the old Trimble GPS Analyst extension for ArcGIS).
2. Trimble Positions 10.0.1 for ArcPad 10 (think of this as the old Trimble GPS Correct extension for ArcPad).
- Here is the home page for Trimble Positions Suite
- The Trimble Positions Technical Support Page
- Technical Specs for Trimble Positions 10.0.1 for ArcPad 10 and Trimble Positions Data Sheet.
- ArcGIS 10.1 Basic edition license is the minimum requirement for Trimble Positions 10.0.1 for ArcPad 10.
- File Geo database and SDE are now supported with Trimble Positions 10.0.1 and ArcPad 10.
- Trimble Positions 10.0.1 is compatible on Trimble MGIS Windows Mobile Devices running WM 6.1 and or 6.5.
- It can be used with Trimble External Receiver/Antenna’s: Pro 6H/T, Pro XH/XT and Pro XRT as long as the data collector is a Trimble MGIS WM 6.1 and WM 6.5
- Trimble Positions ArcPad extension 10.0.1 for ArcPad 10 is not compatible running on any Windows desktop operating system for data collection. The Trimble Positions extension 10.0.1 for ArcPad 10 extension is only supported on WM6.1 and WM 6.5 devices for data collection. See the Trimble Positions ArcPad 10.0.1 extension Release Notes for further information.
**See that latest Trimble MGIS Compatibility List as of December 20th, 2012 to see what Trimble software and Trimble hardware work together with Trimble Positions 10.0.1 for ArcPad 10 with compatibility for ArcGIS 10.1.