If you are currently running GPS Analyst 2.40 “Update 003” has just been released.
Use GPS Analyst extension and ‘Check for Updates’ to apply the updates.
This update fixes the following:
- GLONASS NAV file not downloading
- GLONASS correction files are not automatically downloaded from LINZ base stations
- DiffCorr wizard crashes when processing files collected using 2008/3000 Geo & TerraSync v5.01
- Crashes after selecting Start GPS Editing/GNSS Editing
- DAT Reference files with Type 27 Raw measurements do not process
- Data not Carrier Processing when it did prior to v2.40 Update 2 being applied
- Import from DDF into a dataset fails