A Differential Correction Update is available for Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office for version 5.20
If you have been experiencing problems Differentially Correcting your SSF data files in the Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office software then you should check to see that you have downloaded and installed a new Differential Correction Update that was released on December 8th 2011. The update provides the following fixes:
- A problem occurring when processing files collected with certain combinations of receivers and PF Tools.
- A problem occurring when base station files contain unusually high numbers of observations.
- A problem occurring when processing multiple .ssf files using multiple base providers.
Steps to Update Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office:
1. Open Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office.
2. Select the Help Tab.
3. Choose Check for new GPS Pathfinder Office updates now.
4. Click on Next.
5. Select the box next to The Trimble Website (internet Access Required) and click on Next.
6. Select the check box next to Differential Correction Update and click on Next (See image at the bottom of post).
7. The wizard will download and ask you to run the software.
FYI: This update doesn’t show up if you have automatically Check for GPS Pathfinder Office Updates didn’t catch this update, so you WILL have to update this manually using the steps above.