As of August 26th 2013 Trimble Positions ArcPad Extension now supports Windows 7 for data collection.
- Trimble Positions Current downloads as of August 2013.
- It can be downloaded from this link and looks like this: Trimble Positions ArcPad extension v10.0.0.2 (47074 KB)
- The Trimble Positions download for ArcPad 10 for both Windows (PC) and for Windows Mobile Devices (Geo, Juno etc) is in the same download file.
- Please note that there is not yet a Trimble Positions for ArcGIS Mobile that will install on a Windows 7/tablet.
- Also note that there are no other updates included in this release. If you are already running version 10.0.0.2 on your Windows Mobile device, there is no need to upgrade at this time.
****Trimble Positions Desktop Add-In is not currently compatible with ArcGIS 10.2 but stay tuned to this blog and the Trimble Positions Developer Blog for further updates.
- The latest Trimble MGIS Compatibility Matrix was released on August 28th, 2013.