Pro6 H/T GNSS Firmware 1.03.1 – released 12-5-13
This is a Highly Recommend Update
The GNSS firmware version 1.03.1 provides the following update:
• Corrects an issue where some Pro 6 series receivers may stop responding through regular use.
If the receiver is affected by this issue, the device is not recoverable by a service repair. To avoid the
risk of this occurring, Trimble strongly recommends that all Pro 6 series receivers are upgraded to
GNSS firmware version 1.03.1.
Please see the Release Note for the GPS PATHFINDER PRO 6 SERIES GNSS FIRMWARE VERSION 1.03.1 for instructions on how to download and install the Trimble Pro Series PC USB Drivers and the Pro 6 GNSS Firmware 1.03.1
Download from here the Trimble Pro Series PC USB Drivers
Release Note for Trimble Pro Series PC USB Drivers
- Download from here the Pro 6 GNSS Firmware 1.03.1
- The Power cord needs to be connected to the Pro6
- If the links above do not work per you browser/PC then go to the following link: http://www.trimble.com/mappingGIS/pro6.aspx?tab=Technical_Support Then click on Pro Series Downloads and then select Pro 6H/6T Downloads.
- Both of these files are “.exe” files and they will attempt to download directly to your PC. If you have difficultly in downloading either of them please check with your IT staff for firewall, antivirus and or permission rights to download .exe files.
****If the update doesn’t happen right when the Trimble Firmware installer is running you can try the following. Press the green power button OFF/ON, this then seems to trigger the Trimble Firmware loader to then recognize that the Pro is connected via USB to the PC.