GIS Workshops are still open for the WLIA conference in Green Bay, WI – Wednesday February 18th, 2015
Click here WLIA Annual Conference Workshops or on the logo below to see what workshops are offered and to register.
There are a variety GIS courses being offered:
- Introduction to Python Scripting for ArcGIS 10.x
- Open Street Maps iD Editor
- Visualizing With CartoDB
- Transforming Workplace Conflict Into Understanding
- An Overview of Datums, Adjustments and Wisconsin County Coordinate System
- Introduction to QGIS
- Airborne Lidar
- Intro to ArcGIS Pro
I am going to attend “An Overview of Datums, Adjustments and Wisconsin County Coordinate System”. This will be very useful for both GPS and GIS users.
- My co-worker Gale and I will be presenting on Thursday February 19th at 2pm – Track 1: “HIGH ACCURACY GPS FOR GIS – Using WISCORS for Real-Time or Post Processed Corrections”.
Click on the image below to view the WLIA 2015 Conference Program.
See Page 12 thru 13 for the Educational session on Thursday February 19th and Friday the 20th.