Trimble TerraFlex Webinar March 18th 2015 – How to Simplify Utility Asset Inspections and Dramatically Increase Data Quality
Sign up for the Trimble TerraFlex webinar by clicking on the image above or the link below:
As a utility worker, collecting consistent and reliable data when carrying out asset inspections is vital. Problems, such as poor quality data due to error-prone pen and paper notes, inconsistent data capture among field crews, and delays between analyzing issues in the field and sending that information back to the office can hinder efficient decision-making in time critical situations.
Join us for a webinar on March 18, to discover how Trimble TerraFlex software—the flexible and configurable cross-platform solution for reliable and accurate data collection—can provide your utility organization with a seamless and intuitive inspection process that can be easily built and adopted for your complete workflow and business process.
In this webinar, you will:
- Be introduced to the fundamentals of the TerraFlex data collection and inspection process from setting up a new project from scratch to integrating with your back-end systems
- Get an overview of Trimble’s Electric Utilities Asset Inspection Initiative and see a live TerraFlex demonstration of electric utility pole inspections
- Learn how integrating TerraFlex into your workflows can solve obstacles that utility organizations typically face when performing utility inspections
Title: How to Simplify Utility Asset Inspections and Dramatically Increase Data Quality
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Time: The webinar will be offered twice:
- 8:00 am MDT (3:00 pm Paris)
- 4:00 pm MDT (March 19 at 9:00 am Sydney)
Duration: 45 minutes plus live Q&A
For more details about Trimble TerraFlex visit the Trimble Insphere/TerraFlex website