Seiler Instrument Mapping Fall Tech Days – Top 5 Reasons to attend
- Learn what “BYOD” devices work with Trimble and Esri GPS software.
- Learn how to set up the Trimble R1 and or Trimble R2 GNSS Receiver with Trimble and Esri GPS software.
- Learn what hidden tips and tricks are not in the software or hardware documentation.
- Learn from your fellow peers as to what solutions they have found success with their GPS to GIS workflows.
- Snacks are included both morning and afternoon sessions.
*Bonus – you get to listen to our GPS humor in person!!
Only 3 Seiler Mapping Tech Days remain. Sign up now to secure your seat.
A.M. Session: 8:30am – 12:00pm: TerraSync with GPS Pathfinder Office and TerraSync with Trimble Positions for ArcGIS Users
P.M. Session: 1:00pm – 4:30pm: ArcPad with Trimble Positions for ArcGIS and ArcGIS Collector Users
Westmont, IL (Chicago – Seiler Office) – October 27th
Coralville, IA – November 1st
Edwardsville, IL – November 15th
Click on the photo below or the link toward the bottom of this post for more details and how to register for the Seiler Instrument Fall Mapping Tech Day.
To sign up and view more details please click on: Seiler Calendar and Events
**Please come prepared with a Technical question: Trimble Hardware/Software or Esri ArcPad/Collector.
Optional: Bring your GPS hardware and a laptop.
Hardware Topics: will cover the Trimble R1 & R2 GNSS Receivers, Geo 7X and the TDC100
Fee: Free if you are on current Seiler Mapping Support. $100.00 for the day if not currently on Seiler Mapping Support.
Check with your Seiler Mapping Sales Representative more details if you are on current Mapping Support.
*Refreshments and light snacks available
Feel free to email us with questions about the event or registration: firstname.lastname@example.org