R2 GNSS Firmware Update
Trimble has released the R2 Firmware v5.15. Trimble is encouraging all R2 users to upgrade their R2 to this Firmware. Below is the following fixes or enhancements with this Firmware update:
- Leap Second updates
- Updates to the RTX beam support
- General WebUI enhancements
- Galileo tracking enhancements
Please follow these directions to update the firmware on your R2.
- Connect to the R2 WiFi hotspot.
- From a browser, navigate to http://192.168.142.1/.
- Login to the device username: admin password: password.
- Navigate to the ‘Firmware’ tab using the navigation panel.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and browse to the R2_V515.timg file you downloaded to your PC.
- Click the ‘Install New Firmware’ button and wait for the process to complete. It goes through a few steps and the ‘percent done’ will increment to 100% at least three times.