Mapping GIS Workshop – ArcGIS Collector – Wheaton, IL – May 17, 2017
Please join us for an exciting half-day workshop that will introduce the basics of Esri Collector for ArcGIS!
This workshop is recommended for users who are already utilizing Esri Collector for ArcGIS or who are looking to start utilizing this application for their high accuracy mapping needs.
We will also demonstrate how to collect High Accuracy GIS using the Trimble R1 and R2 systems.
Note: The entrance is located on the east side of Naperville Road 1 mile south of Butterfield Road (Route 56) and 0.75 mile north of I-88.
When: May 17, 2017 – Wednesday
Time(s): 8:30 a.m. to Noon (registration check-in starts at 8:00 a.m.)
- Publish a map with required GNSS Metadata fields
- High Accuracy GNSS receiver integration (Trimble R1, Trimble R2)
- Overview of Esri Collector for ArcGIS v10.4 software functions
- Accuracy Levels with Esri Collector
- Best practices of field data collection (hands-on exercises)
- Functionality – “Expectations vs. Reality”
Please register below to secure your seat at this exclusive workshop. This is a no-charge event. Seating will be limited, so please register early. Complimentary coffee, tea and pastries in morning will be provided.
- Find and meet Esri Collector users like yourself.
- Exchange workarounds, experience technical breakthroughs.
- Meet your local Seiler Mapping and GIS Staff.
- Get some hands on practice and feedback into how Esri Collector can benefit your data collection process.
- Get many of your Esri Collector questions answered!